Between 13th and 17th of November MPS took part as a participant and an exhibitor at the Singapore Fintech Festival 2017 – one of the hottest IT events for fintech companies in South-East Asia organized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The event was held at the Singapore Expo Hall (convention and exhibition center).
The goal of the festival is to bring together the global community including fintech start-ups, technology companies, investors, financial and research institutions, and innovative professionals in a week-long celebration of fintech. The festival program included:
- a 3-day multi-track FinTech Conference featuring over 100 renowned speakers who will discuss and share their insights on developments and opportunities in key areas of FinTech across nine main themes, including Global Markets Insights, Data Analytics, Tech Risk/Cyber Security, Resilience & Continuity, RegTech, Deep Tech, Academic Research, Fintech Financing and FinTech Application,
- an investor summit showcasing Singapore’s most promising FinTech start-ups and disruptive technologies to local and global investors, with a view to facilitate FinTech investment deals,
- and an innovation lab crawl across Singapore, offering a good opportunity for participants to test the new products and solutions and to network with start-ups and key innovation executives,
- a large exhibition showcasing, on one hand the most well-known global fintech technology vendors, as well as, the hottest start-ups in fintech and on the other hand the biggest banks and insurance companies in the ASEAN region,
- and numerous networking events from coffee breaks, through cocktail parties, to craft-beer tastings.
Thanks again to the organizers of the event! We’re sure to come back next year!
More information at the even’s official site or its Facebook page.