CUSTOMER DATA PROCESSING POWERED BY MICROTASKING AND CROWDSOURCING
Even today companies struggle with unorganized paper and digital documents clogging their workflows. Time and money are spent on developing and integrating new solutions which still require internal resources to do the processing, lowering overall work efficiency. These solutions are inflexible and require further investments or even full replacement anytime something changes in the usual work process.
Now meet MPS IntelliVector – a solution that saves time, money and resources by automating document, form, invoice and check processing, transforming the traditional workforce used for extracting and processing customer data from paper or digital sources and utilizing a microtasking approach that allows outsourcing or enterprise crowdsourcing, while still guaranteeing 100% information confidentiality and high data accuracy.
MPS INTELLIVECTOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Value add even to existing data capture solutions
- Save up to 90% on processing cost
- Speed up processing by up to 60%
- 100% confidentiality of sensitive data at every step of the process
- Support of special characters (full 3-byte)
- Secure outsourcing or crowdsourcing for data entry
- Simple integration with popular enterprise systems and capture software
STEP BY STEP PROCESS OVERVIEW
Incoming document images are automatically identified and sorted
- Automated image enhancement
Breaking down the document image into small individual microtasks (data fields)
Automated recognition of microtasks (OCR, ICR) using character recognition engines
Manual data entry of microtasks (only if fully automated straight-through-processing can’t be done)
- Automated validation of results by cross-checking the results of the automated recognition and the manual data entry
- Post-processing (adding metadata) and exporting results directly into enterprise back-end systems
MICROTASK-BASED DATA VALIDATION
MPS IntelliVector breaks down the incoming images of documents or forms into small individual fields or microtasks, like part of a name or an address, or a few digits of a number. These microtasks are then automatically processed by a recognition software and, at the same time, they are sent out to users for manual data entry.
These users receive microtasks containing information out of its original context, meaningless on its own, this way the confidentiality of the initial data is preserved. Moreover, since the data entry users key in the data through a secure, yet simplified, web interface, and work with micro tasks only a few characters long, instead of full page images of text, the data entry process is approximately 50% faster.
FULL 3 BYTE CHARACTER SUPPORT
MPS IntelliVector supports special character data entry, such as Arabic, Hindi, simplified Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Tamil, Cyrillic, and so on.
With this approach companies can free their own, expensive internal resources and outsource the data entry process to any part of the world or utilize even more cost effective crowdsourced workforce and as a results realize up to 90% cost savings, without risking the confidentiality of the initial information.
The results of the automated recognition and the manual data entry are crosschecked for result validation, leading to more accurate data recognition and only a fraction of the usual results (about 1%) that require additional manual Quality Control on a supervisor level.
IMPROVED MAKER CHECKER MODEL
ONGOING MONITORING AND STATISTICS
MPS IntelliVector has rich built-in logging and monitoring tools, that allow to receive real time statistics about any aspect of the data entry process. These statistics create a great platform, for gamification or user motivation (like fastest or most accurate data entry user).
FURTHER KEY BENEFITS
- Best available data accuracy by combining automated recognition and manual data entry
- Faster data entry (micro tasks based vs. full page data entry)
- On-the-fly addition of new form types (no need for IT)
- Support of special characters
- Simplified and fast web-based UI – no special training required
- Multilingual interface (English, Arabic, Russian, Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, etc..)
- Work distribution(guest users) and gamification for additional motivation