Contact us for more information on our products and solutions! Request brochures and additional materials or book an online presentation with one short email.
MPS Intellivector - Documents and forms processing
MICRO TASK BASED DOCUMENT PROCESSING
Companies these days are waging a costly battle against unorganized paper and digital documents clogging their workflows. Considerable time and money are spent on developing and integrating new solutions which often require internal resources to process these documents, lowering overall work efficiency. These solutions are anything but flexible and require further investments or even full replacement anytime something changes in the usual work process.
Now imagine a solution that can save time, money and resources by speeding up the data entry and validation process, alow outsourcing or even crowdsourcing, while still guaranteeing 100% information confidentiality and high data accuracy.
With MPS IntelliVector all of this is possible!
MPS IntelliVector Highlights
- Value add even to existing data capture solutions
- Save up to 90% on processing cost
- Speed up processing by up to 60%
- 100% confidentiality of sensitive data at every step of the process
- Support of special characters (full 3-byte)
- Secure outsourcing or crowd sourcing for data entry
- Simple integration with popular enterprise systems and capture software
Automated document type recognition (document-fingerprinting)
Breaking down the document into small individual micro-tasks, data fields (we call them “Snippets”)
Automated recognition of snippets (OCR, ICR)
Manual data entry of the snippets through a simplified web interface
- Automated validation by cross-checking the results of step 3 and 4
- Post-processing (adding metadata) and exporting results directly into enterprise back-end systems
How the micro-tasking works
Snippet-based Data Entry and Validation for better results
MPS IntelliVector breaks down the incoming images of documents or forms into small individual fields („snippets”), like part of a name or an address, or a few digits of a number. These snippets are automatically processed by a recognition software and, at the same time, they are sent out to users for manual data entry. These users receive micro tasks containing information out of its original context, meaningless on its own, this way the confidentiality of the initial data is preserved. Moreover, since the data entry users key in the data through a secure, yet simplified, web interface, and work with micro tasks only a few characters long, instead of full page images of text, the data entry process is approximately 50% faster.
Full 3 byte character support
MPS IntelliVector supports special character data entry, such as Arabic, Hindi, simplified Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Tamil, Cyrillic, and so on.
With this approach companies can free their own, expensive internal resources and outsource the data entry process to any part of the world or utilize even more cost effective crowdsourced workforce and as a results realize up to 90% cost savings, without risking the confidentiality of the initial information. The results of the automated recognition and the manual data entry are crosschecked for result validation, leading to more accurate data recognition and only a fraction of the usual results (about 1%) that require additional manual Quality Control on a supervisor level.
The Improved Maker-Checker Method
Ongoing monitoring and real-time Statistics
MPS IntelliVector has rich built-in logging and monitoring tools, that allow to receive real time statistics about any aspect of the data entry process. These statistics create a great platform, for gamification or user motivation (like fastest or most accurate data entry user).
Further Key Benefits
- Best available data accuracy by combining automated recognition and manual data entry
- Faster data entry (micro tasks based vs. full page data entry)
- On-the-fly addition of new form types (no need for IT)
- Support of special characters
- Simplified and fast web-based UI - no special training required
- Multilingual interface (English, Arabic, Russian, Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, etc..)
- Work distribution(guest users) and gamification for additional motivation