Between the 16th and 17th of October Multipass Solution attended Singapore’s most prominent banking technology conference, i.e. the 5th Annual ASEAN Technology and Innovation – the Future of Banking & Financial Services event. This year more than 380 senior bank executives came together to hear critical insights, candid panels and presentations on the “next big thing” in banking and financial services and be part of the most widely attended Banking event in the Asia-Pacific region.
The two-day summit, held in the Sands Expo and Convention Center, located in the center of Singapore at Marina Bay Sands, geared toward technology and innovation that will dominate the banking landscape in the upcoming years.
Discussed topics included:
- The evolution of IoT and what it means to banks and their consumers
- Serviceability through mobility
- Emerging customer expectations and behaviors shaping the digital culture transformation
- Harnessing wearable technology and digital intelligence
- Intelligent Data Analytics for Banking
- Predictive analytics – the next piece in the big data puzzle
- Disruptive technology is the ‘new normal’ – will banks lead the charge?
- The next game changer technology for financial institutions?
- And many more…
While among panelist you could find representatives of the largest financial institutions present in Asia like DBS Bank, Credit Suisse, Barclays, OCBC Bank, AIG, AXA Asia, AIA, PayPal and many others.
A the conference we managed to get an inside look at the emerging IT technologies in the Banking sector, discuss the trends with fellow professionals, further establish our companies’ market presence in the ASEAN region as well as introduce our award winning solutions, specially designed for financial institutions, like MPS IntelliVector – the highly secure, cost effective document and forms processing solution or our flexible, universally integratable Enterprise Data Migration solution.
For further information on the event visit the official site.